Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blogging from Books A Million

...and drinking a tall decaf.

I just posted the latest chapter in my ongoing 366 Days project. It's Chapter 13 in the story, "Life and Death in the Year of the Comet," and it reintroduces a favorite character of mine. She'll show up again as the tale continues. Whether or not you've been following it, you might get something out of this segment. Consider it Today's Story.

Today's Pick: Luc Besson. Yes, I know, that's a person, not a product. But he's a talented screenwriter and director, and just this evening, I was watching his Transporter 2 before I headed to the cafe. He's of course the creator of The Professional and The Fifth Element, as well as Arthur and The Invisibles and many more. He wrote the new movie, Taken, starring Liam Neeson.


Today's Word: Tempus Fugit

Peace.

No comments: