Monday, November 14, 2011

Off the rails

David Angier met me at Purple Grape on Friday, where some of the local NaNoWriMo crew were meeting for a "write-in." He shot some pictures (including the one here) and interviewed us about the program for a story he plans to write for Panama City Living magazine. He also bought me a Coke, so an all-around win, I think.

My project got derailed this weekend; too much to do, too many things on my mind, too many voices in the house. I'm not complaining. It was a good weekend and we got lots done around the house, enjoyed a couple of visitors, spent some money at Books-a-Million, and watched Captain America last night, (which was just as much fun as I remember it) . Didn't even get around to seeing The Walking Dead yesterday. See? I was busy.

I hope to get back to the grind tonight and make up some words. I'm still a loooong way from finished.

1 comment:

Mark Boss said...

Hey Tony, that's a good pic -- it looks like you're hanging out in some cool jazz bar. You might want to save that one for use as an author pic.