Friday, September 25, 2009

Another Arts Night is upon us

The Unitarian Universalist church in Panama City has its celebration of the arts tonight. Click the link for the details.

I enjoyed the last time I was there quite a bit. Click here for photos and more info about that night.

I plan to read a couple of my short stories from the "366 Days" project. Anyone who has read those is welcome to make a suggestion in the comments.

Unfortunately, this is the same night that Northview High School plays the local Bozeman school in football, and my niece is on the Northview flag corps. The fam is going to see the ballgame and support Megan, but I have this prior commitment I need to keep.

Sometimes, don't you wish you could be in two places at once?

Anyway, come out and see me tonight. Or, go to Bozeman and see the game and cheer on the Northview flag corps.

Later.

No comments: