Friday, September 25, 2009

Word from Arts Night

The word is IMPROVISE.

We had to do a bit of that, as the musical guest was a no-show. Instead, a member of the group hurried home, grabbed his guitar and came back to sing some Sons of the Pioneers for us, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

I'll post photos tomorrow and tell more about the evening, but I want to give a big shout out to my hosts, Chris and Melissa Arrant. Chris also gifted me with his latest comic, which is a nice, slick production, well illustrated and well-written. It has been getting press all over the world, so he has much to be proud of. You may have heard of the subject, if not the comic:


It's Today's Pick.
We'll talk more tomorrow. I'll fill you in on what we find at the yard sales, and you can tell me ... whatever you'd like to share.

Peace.

No comments: