Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A new effort

I've been trying out a new place for freelancing online. Hasn't generated any fundage as of yet, but you might want to check it out. So far, I've put up rewritten versions of stories I've done for other outlets. Here are links:

Warehouse 13 makes Syfy ratings history

Life Legacy of Princess Diana now a Comic Book

Stargate Franchise launches into Dark 'Universe'

This is just for starters. I will be posting many more in coming weeks, and I'll link you to them in case you're ever interested.

Meanwhile, I'm recovering from outpatient surgery. Had a faulty gall bladder removed. So I'm somewhat sore, sometimes in actual pain, occasionally just grumpy. I've been clearing the over-abundance of TV on the DVR, and greatly enjoying IFC's 6-part documentary on the beginnings and behind the scenes antics of Monty Python's Flying Circus.

It's Today's Pick.

Peace.

1 comment:

S. Brady Calhoun said...

glad to hear that you are OK.