Monday, May 18, 2009

(I Don't Like) Mondays

... Tell me why?

...And yet, it's the first time in a while that I've had the time to sit down and write here, despite thinking I had so very much to say.

Recapping some of the time that has passed:

Sunday: Star Trek. Saw it at the Grand in PCB. Wonderful movie. Full review yet to come, but my friend Brady has had some fun with it. Click here and here and here.

Monday: Bay High School Chorus final spring concert with Jessi. (Video to be posted soon.)

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: I can't say I recall.

Friday: Went to see "Oliver!" at the Kaleidoscope Theatre. Check out this video I did behind the scenes:



Saturday: Yard sales. Bought volume 2 of Justice by Alex Ross:

As well as a big plastic koi pond and some filters and pumps.

Sunday: Beach time with the fam. Yellow flags = good waves. Then dug a hole for Debra's new koi pond (though I still say it's more like a little goldfish pool.)

Today's Word: Ephemera.

Peace.

No comments: