Wednesday, June 02, 2010

There's writing, and then there's writing...

Wrote a column for last Sunday about helping my daughter shop for cars. She approached it like she does everything else. Check it out.

Wrote a story about rehearsals for Taming of the Shrew. It prints tomorrow and I'll edit this to add the link then. Till then, you can check out my blog with a photo and video right here. (EDIT: Here's the story link.)

Rewrote my Jonah Hex review for Studio 101. It's the same as before, only different. If you're interested...

I'm also writing this week's column and a review of Wednesday Comics, the new hardcover collection from DC. So I'm doing some writing, fo sho. Problem is, I'm not doing any writing. You read? You hear me? You feel what I'm sayin'?

... And there's something lurking back there, in the back of my head, and it wants to get out ...

Peace.

No comments: