Monday, April 12, 2010

Agnostics of the World

These folks are open to the concept of healthcare, but aren't sure if they believe in it:

(Sometimes messages can be found even when some of the lights are out.)

Anyway, a couple of links for you today:

>>My Sunday column about the closing of one of my favorite bookstores.

>>A rewritten version of two stories I did some years ago after interviewing Majel Barrett Roddenberry.

>>A rewritten/updated version of an interview I did with Babylon 5 actor Peter Jurasik some years back.

>>My blog today that got at least two people riled up (one of them being me).

And a reminder that I will be in Century on Saturday, April 24, to sign and sell my books, including in the now-in-trade-paperback version of "Welcome to the Dawning of a New Century."

Peace.

No comments: