Monday, June 22, 2009

Manic Monday: Rise of the Lycans

No story today. Lots of busy-ness throughout the day. Workworkworkwork.
Watched this:


Which is Today's Pick. If you've seen the first movie, then you know how this one (a prequel) ends. It's the low-budget Lord of the Rings edition of the series, which is about the war between the Vampires and the Werewolves. Lots of blood and scenery chewing. Pop some popcorn. Meanwhile, I think every movie should make a prequel and call it "Rise of the Lycans." Rainman: Rise of the Lycans. Legally Blonde: Rise of the Lycans. Werewolves make everything better. Imagine how much better the first Star Wars prequel would have been with added werewolves ... Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Rise of the Lycans.

ALSO TODAY:
Listening to a new CD my son bought me for Dad's day. I'll write about it tomorrow, which as you know is "Tunesday."

Peace.

No comments: