Monday, February 01, 2010

Nothing ever goes to plan

It has been nearly two months since my last entry. Many apologies, my loyal six followers. Look for lots of updates to come. (I was reading the previous entry and discover that I got NONE of my plans accomplished. Didn't even watch any of the 'V' episodes I have on the DVR.) Anyway, some activities coming up, and you might be interested. I plan to come back here regularly (daily) once again, beginning today, and bring updates, reviews, etc. I've been doing a lot of reading, particularly of work by Books Alive guests. Here are a couple of links to pertinent info:

Gary Brookins ("Pluggers" and "Shoe") showed up in our photo archives last week.


Column about "Catching up on my reading."

Author of 'Big Fish' looks foward to visiting small pond

Be back tonight with a sample of the prelude chapter of my current "Caliban" project, and a review of Karen Zacharias' new book (due out soon) "Will Jesus Buy Me a Double-Wide?"

Peace.

No comments: