Thursday, April 30, 2009

Through's Day

Man, where'd the week go? I don't even have time to be doing this now.

Wednesday was a blur of training at work, then meeting with a corporate honcho. Today was a blur of catching up and getting breaking news out and trying to make time to shoot and edit a video.

Tomorrow will be a long one too, as I have to see my daughter off for her state choral trip before 5:30 a.m., then to work by 6:30. And in the evening, if lucky, an hour or so downtown for Friday Fest and the Light Show opening.

I made time tonight, though, for my "new" writing project. Not the 366 Days one that seems about to die prematurely, as the new blog design at the new host site provides no way to link to the blog or even let people know new posts are up. Zero feedback. I might as well be writing on my laptop and saving myself the trouble of posting.

So that's what I've done the past few nights. And the new project? A resurrected one. A story I first began exploring when I was 15 or 16. One I've written whole and complete twice already in two vastly different forms.

Maybe third time's the charm? Maybe this time I'll get through.

Peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought maybe I was missing something on the E50 site, that sucks. Someday you really should develop The Traveler into a novel or series. Best of luck with the new/old writing project. Say hello to Heather for me and Freda if you make it to the Light Show tonight, we will be out of town.