Friday, February 20, 2009

On the 'Reset' Set

Tonight, I got to go behind the scenes of a short film that's in production here. "Reset" is something of an homage to "Memento," but it tells an all-new story. My new acquaintance, Eric, is shooting it with his friend, Seth, and will submit it to an upcoming contest. These are some photos from the night's prep.



Matty on the set built in Seth's garage.



Seth and Matty go over tattoo designs.


Eric and Seth talking about the shoot in the garage set.
Lou and Eric go over camera settings.
Lou has just bought this camera which is just like on that Eric uses.
More on the project tomorrow if I can make it to the downtown location. It's a busy weekend, what with my mom and uncle here, and we're planning to go to Mardi Gras tomorrow.
Also, tomorrow I'll tell you about the show Nathan saw tonight, and what cool item he brought home.
Today's Word: memento
Today's Pick:
Peace.

No comments: