Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Un-Frakking-Believable

I love Battlestar Galactica. I used to love KFC. But what their unholy union has wrought nearly killed me tonight when I saw it. And it has to be seen to be believed. (Did you look yet?)

So KFC and Sci-Fi Channel have teamed up to offer the FRAK PAK sweepstakes. I laughed so hard I started coughing, then I coughed so hard I nearly threw up, then more laughing. Don't they know what FRAK means? Didn't they read my word of the day for 01/13/09? Well, admittedly, probably not. But still ...

Can you imagine the glee that crossed the producers' faces when they signed off on this licensing agreement? "Hell, yeah, give me one o' those Frak Paks! Bet it's finger-lickin' good, too!"

Frak me.

So, anyway. I'm going to repeat myself. Frak is officially the word of the day again.

(And my thanks to the nerd-site Topless Robot for directing me at this.)

So say we all.

No comments: